The quotation of tempered glass
(The price does not include the cost of shipping and installating)
Sado Germany Window JSC sincerely thanks for your interest in our products. We would like to submit a standard quotation as follow:
Note: 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm large single glass. Will quote when requested from the order because of special glass. Contact Hotline: 0903 1431 66 for a quote in this case.
- The above price does not include 10% VAT and shipping charges.
- The unit price does not include packaging costs.
- This quotation applies to the rectangle of material consumption rate of 20%. The official quotation will be prepared by the company’s Price Department based on the detailed design of your door. Quotes are valid within 15 days.
- The exchange rate following Vietcombank on 30/12/2019: 1 USD = 23230 VND
Detailed Product Description
What is tempered glass?
Tempered glass is made from high-quality float glass that reaches European standards. The glass is heated to its softening point in Glaston’s furnace, and then rapidly cooled by simultaneous blast of air.
After being toughened, the glass is subjected to be heated within a definite time within 8 – 10 hours to eliminate unqualified glass. Therefore, after being heated in the Heat–Soak–Test oven and assembled into a structure, our tempered glass will not get the risk of natural breakage.
Technology of manufacturing tempered glass of Sado Germany Window
Sado tempered glass is made from high-quality float glass that meets European standards. In the continuous furnace Tamglass FC500 – Glaston, the glass is heated to the point of softening, then quickly cooled by cold air.
To ensure absolute quality, the tempered glass was put into TMB annealing furnace for 8-10 hours to eliminate the faulty glass. Therefore, tempered glass after annealing and fixed to the building will not be able to break naturally.
For glass to be classified as “toughened”, the glass surface must withstand at least 69 megapascals – about 10,000 psi, which is equivalent to the pressure at> 6,500 meters below the ocean floor (humans will suffer). crushed if no protective clothing is under this pressure) while ordinary glass only withstands less than 3,500psi. In order for glass to reach a “safe” milestone – breaking into small pieces, it must withstand more than 100 megapascals – 15,000 psi, the equivalent of the pressure at the Mariana Trench at a depth of 11 km below sea level.
Tempered glass of SADO is the perfect solution for customers because of its outstanding features such as:
- Safety: tempered glass is very difficult to break. In case of breakage, it tends to crack into tiny pieces rather than into large, sharp fragments, thus reducing the risk of severe injury. Beaded fragments are deemed safer to handle than annealed glass shards.
- High strength: It is four to five times stronger than annealed glass of similar thickness, size, and type.
- Thermal shock control: Tempered glass can withstand high-temperature changes up to 200º.
- Durability: It is difficult to be scratched or broken. Even in cases, tempered glass can withstand vibration, strong winds, and strikes, thus ensuring long-term durability and safety for users.
Types of tempered glass
There are many ways to classify tempered glass, it is classified according to thickness or type of tempered glass. You can refer to a few types of glass below:
– Classification by thickness: 4mm tempered glass, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm, …
-Type of tempered glass: clear glass, tinted glass, ultra-clear glass, sandblasted glass, patterned glass, reflective glass, heat-reflective glass, Low-E glass, …
– According to the function of use: tempered glass doors, tempered glass walls, aluminum glass cabinets, kitchen wall tiles, office wall tiles, floor glass, glass facades …
How to identify real and fake tempered glass?
Stamps printed on glass: If you notice, you will see on Sado glass with the words “Tempered Glass” and below is a trademark of Sado Germany Window Company. This is one of the fastest ways to help identify Sado’s brand. Also, to check if the glass is the right tempered glass, you can try the following signs.
Tapping on the glass with your hand, tempered glass usually resonates more than ordinary glass.
When viewed from an angle, the surface of tempered glass is always not as smooth as ordinary glass.
Another way to identify fake glass is to rely on the weakness of tempered glass, when you tap on one of the four corners of the glass, the glass will be broken into pieces of pomegranate or grain. Corn. Tempered glass is one of the types of glass that are rated as safety glass with high durability, so if you tap on the surface of the glass, it will be extremely hard to break but 4 corners are its weaknesses.
Application of tempered glass
Sado Germany Window tempered glass is suitable for all buildings and modern architectural styles, and is the perfect solution for applications requiring high strength and bearing such as:
+ Glass roof, partition, balcony railing, shower cubicle.
+ Windows, doors, facades of office buildings, and public works.
+ Windows of cars, trains, ships and buses.